Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PRETTY PURPLE WEDDING SHOES


I'm looking for purple wedding shoes and need ideas.  Please post pictures of shoes you wore or are planning to wear for your wedding.  I am interested to see what's out there.  Don't forget to mention the brand or where you got it from and if they are comfortable!!

 

I love all of these!!  But Fi is vertically challenged, so I'm sturggling to find something low AND sexy.  Not easy to come by :(  The max I could get away with is probably a 2 1/2 inch heel.  Anyone run across something like that??  Pump, peep-toe, sandal, I don't care!




 

Purple and SUEDE!!! My favorite!

 Got mine at DSW, they're Audrey Brooke, the Estella.  I LOVE them!


  If you have decided to wear purple wedding shoes for your white bridal image, you will find out that this not quite an easy task to achieve. There are so many nuances of purple to choose from, that you need to be very specific in choosing the right shade of purple.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment